Thousands of personal testimonies are evidence of the life-changing power of having a Life Coach
Your Guru For Life Life offers Holistic Life Coaching and Clinical Hypnotherapy. It is a wisdom-based therapy that treats the whole person: mind, body, and spirit. Devi has treated 26,000 people in 16 years, including men, women, teens, children, couples and families. She has two degrees in Applied Psychology, is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, and completed her MS in Mental Health Counseling Program. A devout Hindu, Devi has the combined higher wisdom and mental health experience to be Your Guru For Life.
Included in her service at no additional fee is FREE UNLIMITED EMAIL COACHING. Clients say this is a benefit because things come up between sessions that you may need assistance with, and she will be available 24-7 to guide you.
Life Coaching can help with:
- Improving Relationships-Clients predominantly seek out therapy because of relational problems or because their lives are being impacted by their relationships and therapists are experts in solving relational problems. Marriage, parenting, family, bosses, friendships or divorces? Devi's got you covered. While meds can help you think and feel better, they cannot teach you how to be a more effective communicator or how to resolve conflict. Medication treats symptoms while coaching treats the root of the problem.
- Major Life Events-Navigating change isn't easy. Divorce or break-up, a financial crisis, serious health issues, an accident and dealing with a mid-life crisis or aging concerns are all good reasons to talk to an experienced mental health professional who can guide you through these change points.
- Depression-If life has no meaning anymore or the things that used to bring you joy now seem too much effort, it may be time to seek help. Although medications are commonly prescribed for Major Depression, research shows that milder forms of depression respond to natural forms of treatment such as increased socialization, vitamin D, increased exercise and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). Devi commonly employs CBT because of its effectiveness.
- Anxiety-Feeling nervous or panicky in social situations could be Social Anxiety. Fears or phobias such as the fear of flying, driving or public speaking are common and respond well to Hypnotherapy. PTSD from traumatic experiences, free-floating anxiety that won't go away, or Panic Attacks which come and go can be reduced with a combination of counseling and Hypnosis.
- Anger Management-Due to unrelenting stress many people find themselves exploding in anger, often directed at the people they care for. Learning healthier ways to communicate your needs and cope with frustration can be beneficial not only for the individual seeking help, but for friends and family as well.
- Building Confidence and Stopping Procrastination-Poor self-image you cause a lack of assertiveness, and this can result in social isolation and missed opportunities. Learn how to become more confident, assertive and become a self-starter who follows through without being overbearing.
- Career Development-To fulfill professional aspirations you may need to clarify your career goals, add new skills, get help with a job search, learn strategies for networking and how to give a knockout interview and practice interviewing. Or you may wish to leverage your current position by an increase in salary and a promotion. The biggest reason to talk career with a counselor is that it pays off financially.
- Addictions-Alcohol or drugs can ruin your health and relationships. Like smoking, they are easy to start but hard to quit. Unless you have a support system and accountability, the odds are low that you'll beat it on your own. Devi has been academically trained to understand addiction and how it changes the brain, and the impact it has on the whole family. Devi has published, "Never Enough: A Recovery Workbook " that has assisted thousands of people worldwide to treat addictive behaviors.
Hypnotherapy can help with:
Stop smoking, lose weight, phobias, addictions, self-confidence, anxiety, depression, procrastination, anger management and much more!
If you wish to receive the FREE ebook, "Finding The Self: Lessons on the Teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi" please add your email and when the ebook publishes Devi will email it to you. Your information will not be shared. Thank you!
What Clients Are Saying 2015 & 2016:
"Nina is wonderful. She is helping me to overcome things that have been preventing me from enjoying my life to its fullest."-Anonymous Client as reported by Groupon 10/15/16
“I have found Life Coaching and Hypnotherapy extremely helpful. Nina's words have been extremely influential, and I have felt a positive shift in my life thanks to our sessions."-Emily 11/13/15
"It has been 2 years since I have purged, and I've been able to eliminate nearly every anxiety and habit associated with an eating disorder. Devi's supportive coaching literally changed the course of my life, and now I know I'm gonna take on the world. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!"-Ashley, 5/15/15
“She is amazing and so full of energy! ”-Alicia 1/14/15
"Nina was very non-biased, nonjudgmental, and not at all intrusive of my privacy or condescending or arrogant which I thought many counselors were. Another reservation that I had about counselors was that they didn't actually help very much in bringing effective change to one's life or in solving one's challenges, so seeing one would be a waste of money. But I was pleasantly surprised during my first visit with Nina. I have learned to effectively yet positively communicate with people with whom I am having troubles and disagreements, as well as make peace with my past, all because of Nina being the caring, nonjudgmental and non-biased counselor that she is. For that I am forever grateful. Nina has helped me to overcome so many challenges and still continues to whenever I'm in need of assistance, as I know she does with every client with she works, and thus, I know that she would be a tremendous counselor for anyone."-Courtney McGill 2015
"I studied in the BA of Psychology program with Nina at City University of Seattle and our interest in Psychology drew us both into private practice. Nina has succeeded in fulfilling her goals as a Life Coach, gifted Clinical Hypnotherapist and a passionate author. As a professional she demonstrates the character and qualities you might expect from a professional in the world today. Nina has shown excellence in her knowledge and a profound focus on getting her tasks completed with accuracy. She displays intelligence, strength, and the ability to persevere on many levels. As a consultant, Nina is the one I turn to most often. Her ability as a Life Coach has gained her worldwide recognition. I am very proud of Nina’s accomplishments and wish her all the best."-Diana E.-Olympia, WA 2/16
More Client Testimonies 2016 & 2017:
"I worked with Nina for a few months and she helped me discover things about myself that I don't think I would have without her guidance. It was not always what I wanted to hear, but was necessary. She is smart, kind, compassionate and she truly does help you live "enlightened."
--Judy, Feb. 2016
"My experience with Devi Nina was incredible. I started meeting with her shortly after my dad passed away, and she was unbelievably validating and understanding as I worked through my grief. I never felt judged in the way I experienced, numbed, or processed my grief. And I always felt like she had a genuine interest in my well being and that she was truly invested in seeing me thrive in life. I've been seeing Nina consistently for about 5 months. She has been a tremendous help for me. She has helped me move through a very dark time in my life, and has helped me find the communication tools I need to thrive in the future. "
-Kelsey, July 2017
"I've gone to many sessions and every single one of them was productive. I got exactly what I wanted out of them and felt very in control and liberated after each visit. I honestly have nothing to add in the way of improvements, just a great experience every time! I haven't seen Nina in quite a while because money is very tight for me right now (although her prices are definitely reasonable), but we still keep in contact and I want to go in for more sessions with her as soon as I'm able to. I see all the work she continues to do, via social media and high quality is an understatement. It is a privilege to know her both personally and professionally."
--Courtney, Feb. 2016
"I didn't really know Nina well, but we connected at the right time on Facebook. Since we have both experienced grief, we talked about how to heal from grief. As we talked, Nina intuitively started saying things that made sense and were important to me, things that only I & my fiancee who had passed away would know about. I was astonished...how was she doing this? She continued to deliver more and more information about my fiancee on the Other Side, things he wanted me to know. I began to cry, because it was so intense. She cried, too. We were both moved! These intuitive readings have helped and comforted me so much. I began to heal that day, and she has given me several readings since. I couldn't be more grateful to Nina, because this has been a comfort I couldn't get anywhere else, or from anyone but Nina."
--Brittany, March 2017
"Nina's approach to me as a client was comprehensive, caring and put me at ease in such a way that I was able to accomplish the goals I had set for myself much quicker than I thought possible. Nina is very professional and insightful. I have enjoyed working with her."
--Gerry, Feb. 2016
"Devi was very welcoming, explained her approach to counseling and asked probing questions at the right time, but allowed us the ability to fully express our thoughts. She quickly made us feel comfortable to open up, and was very affirmative and non-judgemental of our feelings and she let us decide the ultimate outcome from counseling. We have only had our first initial session but we've booked future sessions and hopefully develop skills to deepen our relationship."
--Richard C., July 2017
"Nina helped my husband and I through some very difficult issues. I felt like she genuinely cared about me through this process, and was very helpful and insightful. My husband and I saw Nina (Devi) for 6 months of couples counseling. She was a wonderful support and was really knowledgeable. She helped us face some really difficult challenges with a positive outcome! I would definitely recommend her. Fantastic!"